Hosted by: The Office of Disability Access and The Multicultural Center
The Office of Disability Access hosts faculty/staff training throughout the year. Below is a list of the upcoming d/Deaf and hard of hearing trainings.
To register, please click on the hyperlinked date for the session you would like to attend.
If you require reasonable accommodations or have any questions or concerns, please contact Jessica Stone at Jessica.Stone@unt.edu.
Training Dates (Please note: These trainings are all identical):
- 08/10/2021 - 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- 08/18/2021 - 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- 09/02/2021 - 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- 09/14/2021 - 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- 09/29/2021 - 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- 10/14/2021 - 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- 10/26/2021 - 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- 11/10/2021 - 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- 11/18/2021 - 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Office of Disability Access also hosts similar training for working with blind and visually impaired students. If you would like more information on these, please email ASLCART.ODA@unt.edu.